- I had a dream that I was a human marsupial. I was able to look down in my pouch and see my baby, and just carry it around that way. I wouldn't mind this, if in fact it could be a possibility.
- According to one of my pregnancy e-newsletters, baby is now the size of my open hand. Really? That seems really big! How did that ever happen?
- I vomited Sunday evening. Yeowch. I thought the nausea and fatigue would be gone by now, but they really are not, at least not entirely. I feel fine and then suddenly I do not. And my gag reflex? Out of this world. It's only the second puke of this pregnancy, so nothing to complain about really, but it was surprising in its sudden-ness and in its force.
- Someone gave me a seat on the NYC subway. Because I'm pregnant. And because (gulp) I look it. OMG. I just stare at myself a bit in wonder - what is happening to my body? It seems so much larger. Also all of the sudden. Will assures me I'm not overly huge (thanks, Will!) but I feel big. I am out now at work (no big announcement, but have told key people this week and am no longer hiding it).
- Despite being fairly pregnant-looking, I feel like a fraud. It still seems like something to hide (before something terrible happens), or like I'm merely pretending to be pregnant. Am I? It's been a long time since my last period, but you never know.
Click here to subscribe