Wednesday, January 7, 2009

30 Weeks

My friend R. who fell and went into premature labor a couple of weeks ago made it to 30 weeks today. She's still flat on her back at Brigham and Women's doing a pretty good job of keeping her spirits up. That's the good news.

The less good news is that her doctors did an internal exam and she's dilated another centimeter in the past day and is having discharge (she'd kill me for typing that last detail). They told her to expect to deliver in the next couple of days.

I'll let you know what happens.

Please keep her and her baby in your thoughts.

16 comments:

  1. Sending your friend healthy vibes. I hope all goes well for her and her little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying a little prayer for her now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's still so early, but I am so glad to hear that she made it to 30. Please do keep us posted. Thinking of her and her baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update...thinking of her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. for sure I'll keep her in my thoughts.
    May the little one wait as much as possible to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for keeping us updated. She's still in my prayers and I hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear it.

    Happy birthday. Hope you have something fun planned.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad she made it to that 30-week milestone! Wishing her all the best for a healthy delivery and baby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been wondering how she was doing. I am glad she has made it this far.I will keep them both in my thoughts and prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i drove by brigham's the other day and sent good vibes to your friend in the case she was still there. here's hoping things progress healthfully and safely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the update---we'll be keeping her and her little one in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 30 weeks is a great milestone! Sorry to hear she's getting ready to deliver soon - sending all kinds of good vibes her way. You are a good friend. Thanks for keeping us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Saying prayers and good thoughts for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. just thinking about you and hope you're doing okay...

    ReplyDelete

What do YOU think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts