Friday, May 28, 2010

Adorable puppy and IVF approaching


Moxie is at camp and we are off for a holiday weekend in Florida before starting back up on the IVF roller coaster.

The current plan is to start meds on June 8th and travel to Denver on June 13th...so things are a'brewing.

In the meantime, check out this adorable photo of our awesome dog taken today at her "camp" in upstate NY. She'll be back with us Tuesday after playing with the other dogs and running around to her heart's content.


She looks like she's having a grand time! Puts a nervous puppy mom's heart at ease.

Mo

Click here to subscribe
Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in Bloglines Add to My AOL

7 comments:

  1. Awww, she's darling! She's grown up so much!

    Good luck to you on this cycle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pooch!!! I keep telling the boyfriend that we so need to get a pooch one day but we already have two cats in our 1000SF apartment. :)

    Question for you...are you doing the standard "Denver clinic" supplement protocol of myo inositol, melatonin, and CoQ10? I am curious as to whether the docs there advise doing these supplements after transfer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! We were at our friend's house today with a 6 yr old boxer-and he is about as happy go lucky as your pup looks!
    And hey- you were in the neighborhood and didn't stop in???
    (Just kidding!) Have a great weekend,relaxing...before getting on the IVF coaster again :) You deserve it~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time in FL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moxie is so fantastic! Isn't it great when you have a dog camp you can rely on? We love the one that our little one goes to (5 year old aussie shepherd)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Dog! I've been enjoying keeping up with your blog. Keep your head up and don't give up. I am new to your blog and now I'm following you. I'll be praying for you, and I really hope and pray things work out for you. I know how hard it is, I have PCOS and its tough ttc. I hope you will check out my blog, and become a follower of mine and add me to your blogroll.

    http://ourjourneythrufaith.blogspot.com/

    Hope you'll check it out. Take care and God Bless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie! Here's hoping you have a nice relaxing weekend on your way to this next cycle.

    And by the way, I know exactly what you meant in your last post about your heart opening up to other options. I recently had a similar realization myself. I have a strong feeling that you guys are going to be successful with your frozen embryos and your upcoming cycle, but it's wonderful to have options, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

What do YOU think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts